On Tuesday, Shares of Exxon Mobil Corporation (NYSE:XOM), lost -0.14% to $81.11.
Exxon Mobil Corporation, will release third quarter financial results on Friday, October 30, 2015.
Jeff Woodbury, vice president of Investor Relations, will review the results during a listen-only conference call at 8:30 a.m. CT.
Exxon Mobil Corporation explores for and produces crude oil and natural gas in the United States, Canada/South America, Europe, Africa, Asia, and Australia/Oceania. It also manufactures and markets commodity petrochemicals, counting olefins, aromatics, polyethylene and polypropylene plastics, and specialty products; and transports and sells crude oil, natural gas, and petroleum products.
Shares of Bristol-Myers Squibb Co (NYSE:BMY), inclined 3.47% to $66.79, during its last trading session.
Bristol-Myers Squibb Company, stated results for the third quarter of 2015, which were highlighted by strong global sales, key regulatory and clinical milestones in Immuno-Oncology and the completion of several business development transactions strengthening the company’s diversified pipeline.
THIRD QUARTER FINANCIAL RESULTS
- Bristol-Myers Squibb posted third quarter 2015 revenues of $4.1 billion, an improvement of 4% contrast to the same period a year ago. Global revenues raised 11% adjusted for foreign exchange impact.
- S. revenues raised 4% to $2.0 billion in the quarter contrast to the same period a year ago. International revenues raised 4%, or 19% adjusted for foreign exchange impact.
- Gross margin as a percentage of revenues was 73.0% in the quarter contrast to 74.3% in the same period a year ago.
- Marketing, selling and administrative expenses reduced 4% to $983 million in the quarter.
- Advertising and product promotion spending raised 13% to $193 million in the quarter.
- Research and development expenses raised 15% to $1.1 billion in the quarter.
- The effective tax rate was 26.0% in the quarter, contrast to 27.4% in the third quarter last year.
- The company stated net earnings attributable to Bristol-Myers Squibb of $706 million, or $0.42 per share, in the quarter contrast to net earnings of $721 million, or $0.43 per share, a year ago.
- The company stated non-GAAP net earnings attributable to Bristol-Myers Squibb of $648 million, or $0.39 per share, in the third quarter, contrast to $750 million, or $0.45 per share, for the same period in 2014. An overview of specified items is talked about under the “Use of Non-GAAP Financial Information” section.
- Cash, cash equivalents and marketable securities were $10.0 billion, with a net cash position of $2.8 billion, as of September 30, 2015.
Bristol-Myers Squibb Company discovers, develops, licenses, manufactures, markets, distributes, and sells biopharmaceutical products worldwide. It provides chemically-synthesized drugs or small molecules, and biologics in various therapeutic areas, counting virology comprising human immunodeficiency virus infection (HIV); oncology; neuroscience; immunoscience; and cardiovascular.
Finally, Shares of Groupon Inc (NASDAQ:GRPN), ended its last trade with -1.44% loss, and closed at $3.43.
Groupon, has 64.90% institutional ownership while its EPS ratio was -0.08. The company has 654.34M shares outstanding while market capitalization of the company was $2.24B. Price to book ratio was 2.91. Net profit margin of the company was 2.60% while gross profit margin was 46.00%. Stock volatility for the month was booked as 5.25% while for the week was recorded as 4.19%.
Groupon, Inc. operates online local commerce marketplaces that connect merchants to consumers by offering goods and services at a discount worldwide. It also offers deals on products for which it acts as the merchant of record.
This article is published by www.stocksnewswire.com. The content included in this article is just for informational purposes only. Stocksnewswire.com takes sensible consideration to ensure that the data given in this article is up to date and accurate. The news, prices, opinions, research, analysis, and other information published in this article are obtained from sources believed to be reliable.
Neither Stocksnewswire.com nor any of Stocksnewswire.com partners make any representation or guarantee as to the fulfillment or precision of the information contained in this article.
Investors must consult their own additional due diligence with any potential investment or highlighted company before making any decision on behalf of information offered by Stocksnewswire.com.
Information contained in this article may contains forward-looking information within the meaning of Section 27A of the Securities Act of 1933 and Section 21E of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934, counting statements regarding the predictable continual growth of the market for the corporation’s products, the corporation’s ability to fund its capital requirement in the near term and in the long-term; pricing pressures; etc.
Any statements that express or involve discussions with respect to predictions, expectations, beliefs, plans, projections, objectives, aims, assumptions, or future events or performance may be forward-looking statements. Forward-looking statements are based on expectations, estimates, and projections at the time the statements are made that involve a number of risks and uncertainties, which could cause actual results or events to differ materially from those presently anticipated. Forward looking statements may be identified with such words as expects, will, anticipates, estimates, believes, or by statements indicating certain actions may, could, should/might occur.