On Thursday, Shares of SunTrust Banks, Inc. (NYSE:STI), gained 0.62% to $39.51. 3.49 million shares of the company were exchanged.
SunTrust Banks, Inc. (STI) named some of its top talent to new positions, as the company continues to advance its performance and client experience across business lines. The appointments are effective Nov. 1.
We are fortunate to draw upon seasoned leaders as we identify opportunities for growth, said SunTrust Chairman and CEO William H. Rogers, Jr. This series of moves sharpens our focus at both the enterprise and business segment level.
- Tom Freeman, presently Chief Risk Officer, has been tapped to lead the Consumer and Private Wealth Administration Segment for SunTrust. He brings a breadth of skills counting credit, corporate strategy and development, consumer lending and portfolio administration, among other experience, to the role.
- Brad Dinsmorehas been named to lead Consumer Banking, reporting to Freeman and overseeing the companys omni-channel strategy (physical branches and digital consumer channels), counting deposit, consumer products, and client acquisition and experience strategies. His deep experience across all aspects of consumer banking will enable SunTrust to stay in the forefront of evolving client needs and preferences.
SunTrust Banks, Inc. operates as the holding company for SunTrust Bank that provides various financial services in the United States. The company operates in three segments: Consumer Banking and Private Wealth Administration, Wholesale Banking, and Mortgage Banking.
Shares of Cognizant Technology Solutions Corp (NASDAQ:CTSH), surged 0.23% to $64.90, during its last trading session.
Cognizant (CTSH) declared it has been placed in the Winners Circle in the new HfS Research Blueprint Report: Insurance As-a-Service for its excellence in both execution and innovation for clients. HfS Research is a leading independent global analyst firm for the business and IT services industry.
Cognizant is recognized in the HfS Blueprint report for integrating diverse assets and partnerships to offer innovative and high-value insurance services. Specific strengths highlighted by the analyst firm comprise:
- Expansion of its global insurance delivery network, counting new centers to support front, back and middle office operations and complex services;
- High momentum and growth with new clients and scale of operations;
- Diverse partnerships around platforms and technology, and
- Transformation and innovation abilities that are greatly valued by clients, counting more focus on robotic process automation through Cognizants Intelligent Process Automation solution to streamline and automate processes in claims administration, risk and fraud compliance, policy service and contract administration.
The report identifies Cognizant as an innovator through its use of emerging technologies, its investment in future capabilities and vision for insurance as-a-service capabilities. Hallmarks in execution comprise geographic footprint and scale, flexible pricing models, delivery of policy serving and claims administration, and quality of account administration.
Cognizant Technology Solutions Corporation provides information technology (IT), consulting, and business process services worldwide. The company operates through four segments: Financial Services, Healthcare, Manufacturing/Retail/Logistics, and Other.
Finally, Shares of Discover Financial Services (NYSE:DFS), ended its last trade with 1.39% gain, and closed at $55.38.
The Board of Directors of Discover Financial Services declared a quarterly cash dividend on its Fixed Rate Non-Cumulative Perpetual Preferred Stock, Series B, in the amount of $16.25 per share. The dividend equals $0.40625 per depositary share, each representing 1/40th interest in a share of the Series B Preferred Stock. The dividend will be payable on November 30, 2015, to the holders of record at the close of business on November 13, 2015.
The Board of Directors also declared a quarterly cash dividend of $0.28 per share of common stock payable on November 19, 2015, to holders of record at the close of business on November 5, 2015.
Discover Financial Services operates as a direct banking and payment services company in the United States. It operates in two segments, Direct Banking and Payment Services.
This article is published by www.stocksnewswire.com. The content included in this article is just for informational purposes only. Stocksnewswire.com takes sensible consideration to ensure that the data given in this article is up to date and accurate. The news, prices, opinions, research, analysis, and other information published in this article are obtained from sources believed to be reliable.
Neither Stocksnewswire.com nor any of Stocksnewswire.com partners make any representation or guarantee as to the fulfillment or precision of the information contained in this article.
Investors must consult their own additional due diligence with any potential investment or highlighted company before making any decision on behalf of information offered by Stocksnewswire.com.
Information contained in this article may contains forward-looking information within the meaning of Section 27A of the Securities Act of 1933 and Section 21E of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934, counting statements regarding the predictable continual growth of the market for the corporation’s products, the corporation’s ability to fund its capital requirement in the near term and in the long-term; pricing pressures; etc.
Any statements that express or involve discussions with respect to predictions, expectations, beliefs, plans, projections, objectives, aims, assumptions, or future events or performance may be forward-looking statements. Forward-looking statements are based on expectations, estimates, and projections at the time the statements are made that involve a number of risks and uncertainties, which could cause actual results or events to differ materially from those presently anticipated. Forward looking statements may be identified with such words as expects, will, anticipates, estimates, believes, or by statements indicating certain actions may, could, should/might occur.